Lãberit develops Healthcare Information Systems, offer Hospital Management Products (HIS) and Electronic Clinical Records such as ‘Worldclass’. These products are interoperable with any health care system through common standards (HI7, CDA, IHE); executable on any device or the web; and adapted to the requirements demanded to comply with the Joint Commission accreditation and with HIMSS Stage7.
Development, maintenance and implementation of SINA SUITE
Following more than 20 years of experience in Healthcare SINA SUITE was born. This addresses the HIS market of medium and large hospitals, individually or associated in health networks.
Functionality: Business analysis directed and validated by health care personnel, both in the care and in the administrative management of the hospital.
Usability: The graphic interfaces have been perfected using UXD (User Experience Design) techniques to achieve great ergonomics and process-oriented usability.
Methodology: Prince 2 is used for project management; and for execution SCRUM methodologies are employed. The software life cycle is supported. Alfattec technicians working on the implementation are certified in ITIL.
Development, maintenance and implementation of HIS 2006
- Oriented to both public and private hospitals, as well as health care networks, anywhere in the world, HIS 2006 is a world class product.
- It is a HIS solution, perfectly consolidated and with a great functional scope, which since 2006 has been operating in hospitals in Spain, Chile, Uruguay, Mexico and Honduras.
Development, maintenance and implementation of TeamCoder
- In response to the normative changes related to nomenclature (CIE codes) that have occurred in Spain and adapting to a continuous demand from Latin America, TeamCoder is born, a solution oriented to the codification of clinical episodes.
- Different modules of installation are offered:
- Individual hospital or corporative.
- “Stand alone” integrated with HIS or mixed.
- Adaptable to any existing HIS / HCE and CMBD and and can be integrated with other Corporate Information systems.
- Multi-area: For use in hospitals, Major Surgeries, Emergency Rooms, Clinics and External Consults.
Development, maintenance and implementation of Operating Room Planner.
- Oriented to both public and private hospitals, as well as health networks, anywhere in the world, it is a world class product.
- It is a solution that can be integrated with any HIS. This allows optimisation of operating times and minimises errors in the programming of interventions and surgical techniques.
- It is fed from the waiting list and allows the planning of techniques and interventions taking into account the different authorization circuits (Doctor, head of service, room coordinator) and taking into account the different restrictions associated with human resources, such as high cost devices, generating warnings and notifications, and even denying a reservation if it is established through different business rules.
- Maximizes productivity in the operating rooms.
First level support and implementation of SAVINA
Antonio José Antonino PicóManager of e-Salud
PARTNERS AND STRATEGIC ALLIANCES